For your booking consideration
(May - June 2018)
Genres: Afro-Latin, Brazilian, Cumbia, Funk, and Rock
Languages: English, Spanish, and Portuguese
Influences: Jimmy Hendrix, Santana, Tito Puente, D'Angelo
- International performances in 14 countries
- Performed at Burning Man two years in a row
- Featured at Grand Park's New Year's Eve celebration in downtown LA with over 40,000 in attendance
- The 58th annual L.A. County Holiday Celebration at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion. Televised live on PBS Socal. (QVLN's performance begins at 2:14:07 into the video)
- 52Blend presents AfroLatino at the John Anson Ford Amphitheatre
- 2017 Q&O (QVLN & OVEOUS) Album Release
QVLN's signature, modern roots sound is a musical extension of his American, Mexican, and Brazilian heritage. As a gifted multi-instrumentalist and performer, QVLN (pronounced Q-Violin) expresses his passions for love, life, and dance through his voice, violin, guitar, and percussion.
Overflowing with creative and cultural curiosity, QVLN is on the road internationally approximately 200 days a year performing at live venues, festivals, and for people in remote parts of the world that commercial music bypasses.
His dedication to bringing live music to often-neglected communities hasn't gone unnoticed. QVLN has had the honor of being selected to represent the United States as part of the State Department's American Music Abroad program, in conjunction with long-time collaborator Oveous and a talented group of musicians who reside in Los Angeles.
QVLN's love for his art and music are clear at each of his shows. You'll typically catch the audience being engaged with the good energy he brings to each show, enjoying themselves, and becoming fans of the music and the artist.